**PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY**
- By using the website ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- The information provided on the site and compounds being sold on the site (https://www.etizolamdepot.ca) are for informational, laboratory, educational and scientific purposes only.
- Under NO circumstances, shall ANY of the products/compounds ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA offers, be used for recreational purposes, human consumption or human (or in vivo) experimentation!
- ED is not created for the support, by any means of possible illegal chemical use. It is not the intention of this site to promote, condone or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
- In purchasing any of these items, the customer acknowledges that there are risks involved with consumption or distribution of these products/compounds.
- All customers are assumed to be trained in safely handling the compounds, a professional or in the scientific field or a licensed researcher. If you or your affiliates are not then we do not know this and you will be held liable.
- ED is not responsible for the actions of individuals, groups or businesses when they purchase and possess any products from the site.
- We reserve the right to limit sales of products or refuse to sell products to unqualified customers.
- None of the compounds on ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA are scheduled in the CDSA in Canada. It is your responsibility as a customer for knowing the laws in your country before ordering. ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA holds no responsibility for customers who violate the laws of their country of residence.
- If ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA emails the buyer with questions, all answers are assumed to be accurate and truthful. ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA under no circumstances shall be held liable if the customer/buyer was not truthful in their response.
- You must be above the age of 19 to purchase from ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA.
USE OF PRODUCTS
Suppliers products are intended primarily for scientific (research/laboratory) purposes and, unless otherwise stated on product labels or in the supplier literature furnished to Buyer, are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, drugs, in foods, medical devices, or cosmetics for humans or for commercial purposes or the production if illicit drugs. Also all products are not intended by their manufacturer for human use or consumption. The chemical, physical, and toxicological properties of these chemicals have not been fully investigated and are not guaranteed. Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by supplier for safety and efficacy in food, drug, and medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other use. Buyer expressly represents and warrants to Supplier that Buyer will properly test, use, manufacture or market any products/compound purchased from supplier and/or materials produced with products purchased from supplier in accordance with the practices of reasonable person who is an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted. Buyer further warrants to supplier that any material produced with products from supplier shall not be adulterated or misbranded. Buyer acknowledges that, since supplier’s products are, unless otherwise stated, intended primarily for scientific purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) or WHIMIS (Canada) inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from supplier are approved for use under Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) or WHIMIS (Canada), if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from supplier. Buyer also has the duty to warn buyer’s any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by supplier relating to the use of the products and not misuse of the products in any manner. No products purchased from ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics. Furthermore, any customer of ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA declares to take full responsibility for any purchases (made now and in the future) of any product or service from ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA. All products are strictly NOT FOR RESALE with no exceptions or exclusions made to this rule. If
ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA accepts payments made via either Interac E-Transfer or cryptocurrency via our secure and encrypted payment gateway CoinPayments.NET. All payments are processed within 24 hours of receipt and a tracking number will be provided via email once your order ships. ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA will not ship any orders until they are paid in full. We do not offer credit or differed payment options. If you encounter ANY issues whatsoever regarding payment, please contact us before your bank and we will work to resolve any issues.
ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA offers its products and services exclusively to Canadian customers.
ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA exclusively ships via Canada Post XPRESSPOST. This services offers a 1-3 business day turn-around time to most locations in Canada. We do not offer any shipping via private or 3rd party couriers. This ensures a maximum level of security and reliability for all parties involved.
If you encounter any issues during shipping/delivery of your order, please contact us first so that we may open a claim with our shipping department and the courier service (Canada Post) as we work towards a solution for you.
- ED aims to ship all orders within 24hrs of payment being received.
- ED ships orders Monday – Friday. If your order is received by 3PM EST, it will ship the day of your order. If not it will ship the following business day.
- ED will guarantee safe delivery on Canadian orders $200 and over.
- ED Does not guarantee safe delivery on orders without a signature option.
- ED considers a couriers notice of “delivered” as a package delivered.
- We do not offer our products to customers outside of Canada
- ED offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee valid for 14 days after receipt of the goods. All returns and/or exchanges are handled on a case by case basis. If an item you have received is incorrect or damaged, you must contact us within 72 hours of delivery via email and provide photo documentation of the issue. We will work diligently and swiftly to correct any errors on our part.
**We’re Not Responsible For Lost Or Stolen Packages**
As a condition of your use of the ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA Web Site, you warrant to ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA that you will not use the ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA Web Site. ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
NAME AND LOGO
- User agrees not to use the name of ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA or its logo for any promotional or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior written consent of ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
The customer hereby acknowledges the following: The chemicals and/or supplies purchased may have hazardous properties; and that he/she is legally entitled to receive these materials. In consideration for the sale of the offered chemicals and/or supplies to the undersigned, the buyer agrees as follows:
- (ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA) makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, that the chemicals and/or supplies are merchantable or that they are fit for any particular purpose.
- In no event shall the ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA or ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA’s heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA’s liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, or use of the chemicals and/or supplies exceed the purchase price of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- The buyer will not use the chemicals and/or supplies in violation of any local, state, provincial or federal & civil and/or criminal law.
- The original customer, successors and assigns, agrees to hold ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA harmless from and will indemnify ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA from damages caused by the use of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA warrants that its products shall conform to the description of such products as provided to Buyer by ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA through ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA ‘s catalogue, analytical data or other literature. ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA warranties made in connection with this sale shall not be effective if ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA has determined, in its sole discretion, that Buyer has misused the products in any manner, has failed to use the products in accordance with industry standards and practices, or has failed to use the products in accordance with instructions, if any, furnished by ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA.
- That the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, act of God, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA’s directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of ETIZOLAMDEPOT.CA services or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. In other words, you hereby acknowledge that any purchase shall be done at your own risk.